Re: [IP] pump

In a message dated 4/11/02 8:04:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> .   It will be great not to excuse myself when I am eating out to the
> ladies room when the meal has been served so I can inject the humolog.

I'm just curious....how many of you do excuse yourself from the table to
inject insulin? or how many of you did before you were on the pump?  I
usually just injected right there under the table (in my thigh).  I've also
injected right out on the lawn at fairs and picnics, family gatherings, etc.
Am I the only person out there who doesn't "hide" when doing finger sticks or
injections?   OK OK, I'm pumping now so I don't inject anymore unless I'm
taking a pump break.