[IP] pump

I have just been approved for the D-tron pump by my insurance company they are
sending me papers to sign & then they will ship me the pump.  I am sure I will
need help & all the support I can receive.   I must say I have been looking
into all the inf. the "Pumpers' have been emailing & I have consumed allot of
information  all the good & the not so good.   But I am excited to start on
this new way of life.   I am very active (retired) physically, golf, skiing &
hiking.   It will be great not to excuse myself when I am eating out to the
ladies room when the meal has been served so I can inject the humolog.  I am
looking at this as new beginning.  To all you pumpers thank you once again for
all the information I have recived & looking forward to the future.