[IP] Insurance Help

My thoughts to anyone out there.This is in SD This has been a nightmare to
worry about. Someway take the cobra so by law they have to take you after its
done. No preexisting @ least in SouthDakota. We tried every insurance and they
would not take me. I have to carry the only insurance that they put me on off
cobra, which is out of our state because there is no SD companies that will
take the (uninsurable any more) I am  now self employed after leaving a job .
I will be stuck with this insurance unless I go back to work and that is not
an option as of now.  I am just happy that I have some.