Re: [IP] Long tooth story 8-)

Thank you Amy, I was just thinking about the acid and how it could affect
things. I found a few links on the internet that describe the process of tooth
decay. I do tend to be more acidic, and keeping my blood glucose within range
keeps the acid down. I think all my brothers and sisters also have problems with
their teeth too, but my mom and I are the only diabetics in the family.
I also drink too much coffee which dehydrates me and causes me to have dry
mouth... (I need at least ONE vice!) I don't want to give up coffee.. 8-}