[IP] Exercising some more...

I'm still hanging in there in my quest to lose some weight. Originally I had
cranked my basals down .3 per hour and was still getting lows. Now I cranked
them up again by .1 and am fighting highs! I think maybe my body was in shock
at first and didn't know how to react to the fact that I was actually getting
any exercise and now it is grudgingly accepting it.  haha  So I tend to get
low before lunch because of my morning exercise, but have afternoon highs. I'm
still working on getting that leveled out. I usually ride the exercise bike a
few miles in the morning and then take a 20 minute or so walk in the evening.
If I can just get my levels right I'm sure I can start to lose some pounds...

Good luck to all those out there with similar problems

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Who doesn't like highs or lows, especially lows when she acts like an idiot at