[IP] Re: problem sites & sore fingers

What I do for my old sites is put neosporin and a
bandaid on for a week, and then I rub a little bit of
Vitamin E oil on them until the scarrs fade.  If the
skin is a bit dry and flakey, I put tea tree oil on
first then the vitamin E oil.  I use the tea tree oil
on my finger tips too to keep them soft and protect
them from callouses.

Mystie & Slinky #2 (desperately waiting for Gadgit to
arrive!)  =)

Subject: Re: [IP] re:problem sites

> My abdomen looks like a war zone. I rotate all
around my stomach on both
sides and you can

I too am suffering from infusion set sites.  I
just learned today, however,
that swabbing lemon juice on your skin before
insertion can "toughen up" the
skin so you won't have so many problems.  Has
anyone else heard this (tired
it) and does it truly help?

Do You Yahoo!?