[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #244

On Wed, 10 Apr 2002 "Bonnie Richardson" <email @ redacted>
>Is everyone from our "old" bunch doing OK?

I resemble that remark.

(I really have to review my profile and update my record with new pump and
freestyle meter and other changes....Anyone have any info on Gloucoma I
should know (like do you need to wear sunglasses when outside (my mother in
law told my wife to tell me that)).

Doing fine on the new Paradigm and still psyching myself up to use the
Animas software on the new palm (someone who is using it successfully please
kick me to get me started, it really would be helpful).

Anyone have any word on when the patient version of Minimed's CGMS is coming
out?  I know some of the minimed chats spoke about it a year or so ago but I
haven't heard anything since (and they spoke about it coming out around now
I thought).