Re: [IP] Alcohol - to use or not to use?

I use alcohol, because it dissolves the oil from my skin, and then the tape
adheres better. I DO wait for it to dry, but it doesn't take long -- I fan
it with my hand, and as soon as it stops feeling cool, it's dry.

I've been pumping for a little over 3 years now, and have not noticed any
problems. I've NEVER gotten any alcohol below my skin that I can tell -- and
I don't have any absorption problems anywhere.

JMO,

Type Weird, pumping!
mailto:email @ redacted
                                                                (