Re: [IP] full reservoir method mm508

In a message dated 4/11/02 9:03:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> how do you remove the
> block thing to allow full reservior usage? And can it
> be put back in if I decide I don't like it?

You should have received the device to remove the block in the same box that
your pump came in.  It looks like a little key (mine is gray) and yes you can
put it back in if you choose to.  There are instructions in the MM manual
that will show you exactly how to do so.  It isn't difficult........I've done
it several times :-)