Re: [IP] full reservoir method mm508

--- Jocelyn Robinson <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Sarah,
> We just did the same thing for my son.  Yes, the end
> will now stick out.  When my son was initially
> trained for the pump the other "child" was a 15 year

My question(i hope not too dumb) how do you remove the
block thing to allow full reservior usage? And can it
be put back in if I decide I don't like it? It looks
like it is molded there and I'll have to pry it out.
I thought my trainer said you needed to add something
to use the full reservior and she thought I was lucky
I didn't have to have the end sticking out of the
pump. but I feel now that not having to fill the
reservior every 3 days would be a good thing. (I use
30 units or so a day).  thanks ahead of time.

Do You Yahoo!?