Re: [IP] What's the latest on flying?

>Why would you keep it out of sight? I thought the pump wasn't supposed to
>go through the metal detectors???????? Or did I just dream that?

Less questions and explanations with it out of sight.  By the way, I go
through metal detectors with my Disetronic H-Tron Plus since our courthouse
has now installed metal detectors to screen visitors.  Since my job
requires that I go to the courthouse regularly, I'm glad that I don't have
any problems with it.