[IP] full reservoir method mm508

We just did the same thing for my son.  Yes, the end will now stick out.  When my son was initially trained for the pump the other "child" was a 15 year old boy who started out using a full reservoir and had to have the block removed.  The trainer made a point of showing each of the boys the difference in what the pump looked like when the block was removed.  She wanted my son to understand it for when he did remove it.  I was afraid too that it would be uncomfortable (he just drops his pump in his pocket) but my son hasn't said anything.

Good Luck