[IP] Alcohol - to use or not to use?

Well, let me qualify my statement:

IF you have a LOT of spare time, and don't mind sitting or standing around
until each very last microdroplet of alcohol has evaporated, then you might
consider using alcohol. (plan on waiting a long time)

A little eensy teensie wee little bit of alcohol UNDER your skin will not
only hurt but also ruin that site for further use.

My advice is: Don't do it. But I'm no "health care professional"  - is
there a health care professional on the site?

:-)

See ya,

Norbert