Re: [IP] Question about Animas beeps

In a message dated 4/10/02 5:47:07 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> , but what about when insulin or batteries are
> running low, for example? When I'm at the theater, will I seem to be
> the sort of boor who forgets to switch her beeper/cell phone to
> vibrate mode?

it is loud.....no question about it but the way i figure is...it is my
daughter's life support.....as to batteries I change them once a month so no
worry there.....I wouldn't want a pump I/she could ignore if there was a
problem......good luck