[IP] full reservoir method mm 508

I am a new pumper less than 3 weeks. I just removed the reservoir
converted in my pump when I did my site change this evening as I was
running out of insulin during the third day.  I have a question about the
new set up, it seems that the top of the reservoir or the end of the
insulin whatever is now sticking out  of the pump that was previously
inside will turn slightly. Is this normal? I am pretty sure (as sure as
one can be after a this short period with my pump) that it is incorrectly
it just seems to have the ability to move around more. Is this normal?
Any comments to put my mind at ease would be helpfulThanks Sarah