Re: [IP] Question about Animas beeps

I don't find that my Animas beeps too loudly unless I don't hear the alarm,
then it kinda gives a siren sound until you acknowledge it.  (the siren isn't
all that disrupting either unless you are in a quiet area like say a lecture
hall or something- and if you're somewhere like that surely you would hear
the first beeps and avoid the siren altogether!  The loudness also depends on
what type of case or covering you are using if any.  It certainly is not as
disrupting as a cell phone, at least.

Hope this helps,

aka Mouse