Re: [IP] Re: venting (Lyndy's Belly Blues (for Katie))

In a message dated 4/10/2002 12:44:04 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> 1. Don't wait for infections.
>  2. Don't wait for insulin resorption to plummet
>  3. Don't get scars (BEWARE of humungous TEFLON damage, thinner is better)
>  4. Don't overuse sites
>  5. Don't use alcohol
>  6. Do take care of your belly (and other sites)
>  7. Some people use antibacterial dressing (as a preventive measure)

All excellent advice, which we follow  . . . so far ( and I know Katie's only
been pumping for 10 months) her stomach looks great.  Generally, about the
only prior site that you can spot is a tiny dot where the last site we
removed (3-5 days ago) was .  .  .

Pumpmama to Katie