[IP] Question about Animas beeps

I am trying to choose a pump and am hoping some Animas user out there
can help me with this question.

It's the only pump I'm considering that doesn't have a vibrate mode,
and I'm wondering how big a deal that is.

When -- and how loudly -- does it beep? I'd have no problem with
beeps when I'm bolusing, but what about when insulin or batteries are
running low, for example? When I'm at the theater, will I seem to be
the sort of boor who forgets to switch her beeper/cell phone to
vibrate mode?

Thanks for any input.