[IP] Re: question on site reactions

I read here on the list something about site
reactions.  I was wondering if I can expect to get
rections over time as a result of using the pump?  I
have had mine for only a week and a half, so I am a
newbie here, but I guess I want to be prepared to
combat any potential problems.  I read about not using
alcohol.  I never used alcohol when I was injecting,
but I received thess combination
alcohol/anti-bacterial wipes with my pump.  These
leave a sticky residue that helps keep the adhesive
strong for the three days I leave my set in.  Is this
bad to use?  Any comments or help would be great.
Thanks and blessings, Cynthia

Do You Yahoo!?