Re: [IP] starting basal

Hey Jayne!  Congrats on pumping..I have been on mine
only a week and a half, but really love it!  I really
can't answer your question specifically, but I started
my basal at .4/hr and then do a second rate of .6
during the night. from what I have read here on the
list I think that your basal will be a game of try and
see what happens and make adjustments.  I am getting
that the basal will be something that you will have to
tweek quite often throughout your pumping career.
Good luck and hoping that you are willing to maybe
stay in touch with me as we go through this new
experience :-)  Cynthia