Re: [IP] How to test a cat-Blood sugar range

George wrote:
Not sure of exact numbers, but their blood sugars do run considerably higher
than what we (or the dogs) call "normal"

Only for diagnosed diabetes is the range for cats glucose levels higher.
Normally, a cat's FBS would be less than 70.  Since cats with diabetes are
harder to control than dogs, a range of 100-300 is target.  A red flag goes
up if a non-diabetic cat has an FBS over 100.  Cats hide hypo S/S very well
until bottoming out.  This is experience speaking.
Marj; Mike (I'm not into computers, but glad to be on this list); and "Ace,
the PP" (portable pancreas)