Re: [IP] Humalog vs. Novalog

Hi Tina,
     My endo switched me from Humalog when I complained about how slow it was
to take effect.  It seems that Novalog works faster, and I find that now I do
not over dose.  Before I would wait for the insulin to take effect, and when
it didn't after an hour or so, I'd bolus more.  Later, I would go too low.
     I only started on Novalog recently, and am hoping that with time, it
will still perform.
     Hope this is helpful to you. Much luck.