[IP] cat tests

I remember someone posting that they test their cat's bood sugar.
I would like to know what spot you test from on their body-I got
a one touch ultra that I don't use but since the amout of blood
is small I thought I would check my "big" kitty rather than bring
her in for the major/exensive blood work at the vet. Also, what
is a normal reading for a cat, is it the same as us? She had been
tested once before and was fine, but now she is either diabetic
or is really a big fan of the filtered rather than straight form
the tap water! Thanks!

Kathleen MM508 Type 1
cats are the same as people, use a vaculance on the scruff of the neck.