Re: [IP] Paradgn Pump Consideration

> A guy in my school got the Paradigm started yesterday. He says that there
is no"shooter" for the infusion sets..they are on backorder. So until he
gets it, he has to insert manually.

I don't think the pump you use (Paradigm vs. 5XX) has anything to do with
your use of a Serter device. My understanding is that the business end
(canula end) of the sets are identical regardless if they have the Paradigm
connector or the Luer-Lok. If you have a Serter now you should be able to
use it.