Re: [IP] Paradgn Pump Consideration

In a message dated 4/10/2002 8:23:50 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> A guy in my school got the Paradigm started yesterday. He says that there
> no"shooter" for the infusion sets..they are on backorder. So until he gets
>  he has to insert manually.  I just don't think I have the stomach for

As far as I know, the only difference in the Paradigm infusion sets and
Minimed's other infusion sets is at the *cartridge end* of the tubing (where
it connects to the insulin cartridge).  I don't think there are any changes
to the end of the set where the cannula is, so I'm pretty sure that the the
regular insertion devices (i.e. for the Sof-set, Quick-set, or Silhouette)
for the non-Paradigm versions of these sets also work for the Pardigm-only
versions . . .

Pumpmama to Katie