[IP] Paradgn Pump Consideration

I know this topic has been covered but I am trying to decide whether or not
to trade to the Paradigm pump.  I've been on the mm 508 for over 5 years now
and love it.  I got the information on the Paradigm pump yesterday and
looked at the comparisons but the only real difference that I could see was
the size ( 0.77" from 0.87" in width) , 1/4 ounce lighter, is water "tight"
in stead of "resistant", and  does not click.  The disadvantage that I see
to the Paradigm is the resevoir holds less insulin therefore having to use
up more supplies...  Could someone out there tell me why I should change.
The only real reason I might change is the new waranty period, however, I
still have 3 more years on my 508 and with the extra year that would be
added if I stay with what I have, no difference.