Re: [IP] What's the latest on flying?

I flew in March (Austin-Denver United) and didn't have a problem anywhere. I had checked the web site specifically for United - that is what I recommend that you do. You might even print out their specifics - that way if you have a problem at the gate you can back up yourself with it. But as I think you have gleaned already - it's really whatever the person at the place and time you are at thinks is the procedure - uniformity isn't there.

Linda & Dax