Re: [IP] Re: venting

Hmmmmm, not a very open minded Dr. in my opinion.  I
used Lantus for about 9 months, it is a long acting
insulin and I replaced my ultralente with it. Of
course I still had to use my humalog for meals.  I
actually liked its action better than the ultra as for
me it seemed "smoother", without the peaks I seemed to
get with ultra.  I still had problems being stable and
if I ever had a BS of 120 it was only on the way to a
low or a high.  Since being on the pump for less than
two weeks I am amazed at the difference in my control.
 It is a wonderful thing :-)  Cynthia