Re: [IP] Type I denied life insurance at age 31!

In a message dated 4/10/02 1:16:00 AM !!!First Boot!!!, email @ redacted

<< You mentioned that you just got insurance for your 15 year old son. What
 kind of insurance have you had on him since he was 2 when dx'd?
 You mean medical insurance, right?  He has insurance through my husband's

 My daughter is almost 13 and my husband's health ins covers our medical
bills.  We have a term life insurance policy on her too.  What kind of ins.
did you get you
 15 year old? >>  We got a policy that's part term and part whole life.