Re: [IP] FRUSTRATED with exercise

  What comes to my mind is TWO things.  First of all your body is finally
getting back to normal (if there is such a thing) hormones wise after the
baby??!!!  Second, you are losing weight and therefore your insulin needs
have dropped accordingly.  Therefore I would suggest that before you continue
getting frustrated and worry and before you do much more exercising, do some
fasting BGs to check and see how your current basals are doing.  Then you may
want to recalculate you bolus ratios accordingly.  If really does sound like
you are doing everything GREAT!  But everything is happening all at once!

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua