[IP] re:problem sites

My abdomen looks like a war zone. I rotate all around my stomach on both sides
and you can tell. You'll get scar tissue build up after a while if you don't
rotate your sites. I've seen some ugly pictures of individuals who used the
same site over and over. I can feel the site start to toughen up if I try to
go more than 3-4 days on a site. You'll get much better absorption if you keep
moving the sites continually. Dave