Re: [IP] Type I denied life insurance at age 31!

In a message dated 4/9/02 1:15:52 AM !!!First Boot!!!, email @ redacted

<< But I don't think all the people on this list should get the impression
 it can't be done or that it is ALWAYS prohibitively expensive. Not true.
 Yes, my premiums are double a "normal" person, but it is still less than I
 pay for auto insurance. It is worth it to protect my family. >>
I agree with you.  I just got life insurance for my 15 year old son and it
did cost double, but I feel it's worth it in the long run.  He's had diabetes
since age 2 and his future family should be protected.