Re: RE:[IP] Temporary disuse of pump?

Hello Linda. . .
I've gone on "pump vacation" twice in the past 6 years. Just felt like a break, if you know what I mean! I went back on MDI using humalog and Ultra. My Doc is used to me so she didn't raise an eyebrow. I remained in good (decent?) control and actually lost some weight. After about a month or two I went back on the pump. I've recently gotten a new set of pumps and am using Ultraflex infusion sets . . . LOVE THEM! so probably won't take another vacation anytime soon. ;-) Having super comfortable infusion sets really make a diff for me.
Take Care
Peg W