Re: [IP] bg levels

>>>I used to run in the 300's before I started using the pump 4 months ago
and now I'm usually in the 60's. I'm feeling better and no longer feel like
I'm in a cloud but just wondering if the 60's is to low.        Carol>>>

If you drop, and as a DMer you will drop, what do you drop to????? We are
advised to not drive below 100. What does your DM team advise? *Normal* is
considered between 80-120 and you are running below normal. If you are
trying with all your might to avoid complications, you may be setting
yourself up for far worse immediate problems with a severe hypo. (~_^)

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." Mark Twain.