Re: [IP] bs levels

IMHO I think that 60 is low....if I were 60 I
definately would not consider it safe to drive, not
that I would be disoriented, but that it is only a
short trip from 60 to 45, definately dangerous.
Normal adult levels should be around 80-120 with some
slight peaks after meals from what I have studied.
Why not talk with your diabetes team and see if they
wouldn't think a slightly higher BS would be better?