[IP] movies with diabetics

I rememger an old movie about a couple who had lost their first baby and had
become pregnant, however this movie took place in the future and you could
only have one child.  The "baby police" were chasing them to try and abort
the pregnancy.  The couple hid at a judge's house, the police found out that
they were there and would not allow anyone to enter or leave.  Yes, the
judge was diabetic and eventualy went to coma and died.... I was really
ticked off about that.