Re: [IP] Re: "Steel Magnolias" and time lines

Steel Magnolias came out when I was pregnant with our first son.  I was an
emotional basketcase (worried about everything!) and a good friend told me to
NOT go see it!  Funny, she and I took her two daughters to see The Little
Mermaid (during that three week span I did not know that I was pregnant) and
I cried like a leaf!  Steel Magnolias came out later in the pregnancy and
because of my "cry fests" advised me not to go.  I have seen it since and
really didn't think it was that bad.

I really thought "The Money Pit" was more scary after my husband and I bought
a house that sorely needed attention!