[IP] Pumping and exposure to Super Bugs

 Gail Donohue writes<email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Pumping and exposure to Super Bugs

<I was told to take precaution and not to handle any of the bandage <garbage
<etc... only because I was diabetic as well and that I injected several
<a day...hence many sites and sites from finger sticks.

<Be cautious.

I guess I will stay out of my neighbor's apartment.  It's too easy to touch
something I shouldn't.  Like when the nurse asked me to show her how to
eject the lancet from the finger stick device and I did.  I didn`t touch the
lancet though. The nurse picked it up from the place where it landed.

I hope your mom is well now, Gail.

Denise Guerin
Type 1 47 years
Minimed 507 4 years