Re: [IP] Quick Set

Hey Jo!  I am using this as well and find that by
squeezing at opposite ends you can rotate to match the
arrow.   It is a bit tricky to rotate and disconnect,
and certainly hard to describe..lol.  But it seems
pretty resilient I have not had a problem accidently
pulling it out. The rep from medtronic showed me when
I got my pump a week ago.  Also remember that you will
have to do a fixed prime after disconnecting as the
set will "take up" quite a bit of air while sitting
unconnected. Are you using the little unit to insert
your set that looks like R2-D2 from star Wars?  This
works great.  Hope this helps a bit.  Cynthia