[IP] Quick Set

I have used the Soft-Set for over two years and after reading some of the
posts, decided to get some samples of the Quick Set.  The first one I inserted
bent and resulted in high readings, so I tried a second one.  I have always
used the Soft-Serter and was pleased I was able to insert manually.  Since no
instructions came with the samples, I don't know how to disconnect at the
site.  I have squeezed the moveable "wings" on the sides, but it still won't
budge.  I see an arrow on the set, but I'm afraid I will pull it out if I push
or turn too hard.  Would someone please give me instructions.

 Thanks for your help,
Jo Blanchard
D-39 years; pumping 2.7 years
MiniMed 508