Re: [IP] bs levels

Target rates will depend on where you have been.
Since it seems that you have been consistently high,
setting a target rate of 150 is probably good for you
now, but I can't imagine an endo saying that 150 is
the real desired target.  At first I had a higher
target rate.  This helped me to learn control, plus
eased the "beating myself up" syndrome if I was not on
target.  100-120 seems to be the norm IMHO....any
comments from the rest of you?  Cynthia
--- Carla  & Joe Spader <email @ redacted>