Re: [IP] A couple of questions...

There is another meter called Precision Xtra that has a backlight and the
sticks are made to glow sort of from a little light where the stick goes in.
Some models of the Xtra meter don't have the backlight so be sure to check
the box.

The xtra meter has a bonus of checking ketones with a finger stick and most
packages of a 100 sticks come with 4 free ketone sticks.

I go through many more sticks than I need to ever check my ketones so have a
year and half of have the meter I have a store of about 30 ketone stick and
I do use them if I'm sick or running high.