Re: [IP] More questions on word lingo

From: "Carla & Joe Spader"
>>> I know that D is diabetic but what is DM  and I know that MDI is related
to shots but what does it stand for.  >>>

D could stand for Diarrhea, or Dialysis, or Disetronic (many have D pumps) -
but DM can only stand for Diabetes Mellitus (as opposed to Diabetes
Insipidus). IDDM is Insulin Dependent Diabetes Mellitus (Type 1). Type 2 is
DM but some may be insulin users as well.

MDI is more than two daily injections, as in Multiple Daily Injections - of
which I had SDI (single daily inj. 31 yrs) or DDI (dual daily inj 2yrs).

You need only two tools. WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.