Re: [IP] A couple of questions...

In a message dated 4/8/2002 4:07:05 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> > are there any BG meters that have a backlight so you can see in the dark?
> >
> The new accuchek complete meter does.  I love this feature

yes this feature is nice - BUT it realy pulls down the batteries and you
still have several weeks of battery power left when the light quits working
and then the meter is HARDER to read than other ones. I have told them the
light and the meter need seperate batteries.

Linda & Dax