Re: [IP] Re: movies with diabetics

Don't movie makers pay certain people a ton of money to advise them on
military or sports or whatever... to make the movie realistic?  I mean, for
the movies about wars they get people who were in the war, for the movie
with Denzel Washington about the football team, they brought in the actual
players for advice...  Why aren't we making a boatload of money to advise
them on what it's really like to live with dm??  ;)  Oh well.