[IP] bs levels

Do most of you target a zone of 150 bs. My endo said that is a good place. I
do go lower but it seem that If I check after meals & other its in that area
150 to 190 .For me that seems good after all the bad bs that I have
had.400to600 before pump. I have noticed when I get close to 200 now I get
frustrated.How ironic. a month ago if I was under 400 I felt great.lol  I was
reading 140 or less after meals and 126 or less fasting. Is this a good target
or is the 150 okay.