[IP] Time Change

Hi Everyone,
    We're not new to the pump, but not real old either (10 months).  I know
we must have gone through the fall back time last fall, but really didn't
rememer to change the time on my son's pump yesterday morning.  All day
yesterday and today his basals have been an hour off!  He usually eats his
meals at the same time during the week, 7:30 breakfast, 12:00 lunch and 5:00
dinner.  Well, according to his pump he ate at 6:30, 11:00 and 4:00.  I just
caught it now.  I know it's not earth shaking, but it would through a kink
into figuring out why his sugars might be off.
   I'm surprised that no one mentioned to make sure to change the time on
your pump. (or did I miss that?)
Dianne, Mom to Johnny 9