[IP] Exercise with lows

I exercise every evening after suppertime. Something that helps me is that my
basal rate is set .1 less than my diabetes educator recommended as my normal
rate and I give myself half the bolus for my meal. I exercise for an hour and
recheck, my blood sugar is usually on target. If over, I give myself a
correction bolus. I do keep my blood sugar machine with me if I do not feel

Before the pump, I would mix juice in my water to give me a little bit of
sugar for survival or you could have a little snack with carbs. Happy pumping
and keep on exercising! Sharon B.