RE: [IP] gum problems

I am not a physician, a dentist nor a nutritionist, so what follows is
simply my own experience. I had severe gum problems a few years ago. Besides
receding, bleeding gums, I had developed abscesses. I was sent to a surgeon
who wanted to operate and try to repair the problems. Before I committed to
the surgery, I talked to another doctor who was well grounded in alternative
medicine. He told me to start taking 400 mg of Coenzyme Q10 daily. I did,
and returned to the surgeon after six months. My gums had stopped receding
and bleeding and the abscesses had disappeared. The problem has never come
back. I now take 100 mg of CoQ10 daily.
If the problem is not critical, you may want to give it a try.

** Do you want a drink of water or do you want the well? Which do you really
need? **