Re: [IP] blood sugars

 when i first became a diabetic , they told me the same thing but it took a while to get use to them being 100 or around that. because i guess had ran so high that my body wasn't  use to it.i mean 100 to 120 made me pass out several times but i guess you just have to get use to it. i'm glad it is normal now
  Brian <email @ redacted> wrote: At 02:07 PM 4/8/2002, you wrote:
>Hello, What is a good blood sugar range to stay at? My endo said that 60 was
>great but I just read that 60 is to low and could be dangerous. My sugars are
>staying around 60-65 and lately I have lows and didn't realize it until my
>husband told me I looked sick and when I checked my blood sugar it was 32.
> Carol

General guide lines are 80-120 lower and tighter if you are pregnant.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
www.DiabetesBytes.com *New*